Big Sky Golf Club is the longest of the four championship courses that comprise the Whistler golf community. The course also has extensive practice facilities featuring a 350-yard,
double-ended driving range, two practice bunkers, and three practice putting greens, and the Big Sky Golf Academy, one of western Canada’s top teaching facilities offers a wide variety
of programs and lessons for every skill level.
- Full event and group services
- 132-seat dining room/lounge and 136-seat patio
- Fully equipped golf shop
- Bent grass, tees, fairways, greens
- Four sets of tees for play ranging from 5,200 to 7,000 yards
- Big Sky Golf Academy and nine-hole Par 3 Academy Course
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 30 Courses in Canada" Golf Digest, 2013
- "Best Course in BC" PGA of BC, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2011
- "Top 36 Courses in Canada " Rolex, 2011
- "Best Course in BC" Vancouver Sun Best of BC Golf Panel, 2009
- "One of the top 50 courses in North America for service" - Golf Digest, Places to Stay
- "#5 in the West (North America)" Fairway + Greens Magazine
The Pro Shop
Qualified golf shop sales staff are ready to assist you in choosing the right items to make you look great on and off the golf course. Choose from leading apparel and golf shoe
brands: Adidas, Sun Ice, Abacus, Nike, Forged Apparel, Peak Performance, Nuvo, Vuarnet, Ashworth, Footjoy and Ecco among others. Our CPGA Professional Team can also assist you with
our premier custom club fitting service using the newest technical equipment to ensure you play your best.
Fescue's Restaurant & Patio
Stop by for a hearty breakfast, tasty lunch or early dinner at Fescues Restaurant at Big Sky. Enjoy a full menu of food and drink in quiet, comfortable surroundings. The
Fescues Restaurant patio at Big Sky is the most scenic patio in the Sea to Sky corridor. Enjoy the splendid spring and summer nights on the heated patio or cool off on those
hot summer days under one of the patio misters
Be sure to keep an eye out for original Metallic Art by Davide Pan. An Italian native, Davide immigrated to Canada in 1981. His work was selected for a large exhibition
and later purchased by the city of Venice and has since been part of the permanent collection of the Ca'Pesaro (the Venice Museum of Modern Art).
Stay & Play Golf Getaways
2-nights, 2-Rounds from $460 CAD / $346 USD per person
Whistler is Canadas Premier Golf destination offering four pristine golf courses that allow you to challenge yourself while enjoying the majestic mountain views. Choose from our multi-course stay and play golf getaways and enjoy an exceptional golf experience with outstanding value!
- Shorter and longer duration packages are available. Use the search box below to search your desired dates
- US Visitors who book now receive additional savings with the strong US dollar
- For more information, call 1.844.955.3263 today to speak with a Whistler based Golf Specialist or request a quote
*Package price based on 4 adults sharing a 2 bedroom Deluxe unit/suite. Price is based on 18 hole morning/day tee sessions during regular season dates. US $ rates based on a 1.33 exchange rate. Rates may change with fluctuations in currency.
Luxury Transportation from Whistler to Big Sky available from just $40 round trip!
Ride up to Big Sky in style with VIP Whistler's Luxury Transportation. Whether you are a group of 4 or 24, you can add transportation to your golf package for as little as $40 per person round trip, to & from anywhere in Whistler!
Transportation is only available to book by phone. Please call 1.844.955.3263 to speak with a Travel Consultant or request a quote.