This 18-hole course offers a golf opportunity unmatched in the region. By allowing nature to dictate the path, the course traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas Firs and granite rock faces, which testify to the fact that this magnificent course follows closely the natural state of the rugged terrain. With elevation changes of more than 400 ft. overall, this is one course where you’ll be using your camera as much as your clubs.
- Double-ended 350-yard Practice & Learning Centre
- Tournament and group services
- Fully integrated colour GPS system on every cart
- Award-winning golf shop, Titleist Rental Clubs and rental shoes available
- Full food and beverage services; licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, halfway house, refreshment cart
Awards & Recognition
- "#1 Best Resort Course (Canada)" – Travel + Leisure, 2010
- "Golf Destination of the Year (North America)" – IAGTO Awards, 2007
- "Best of the International Golf Resorts" – Robb Report, 2005
The Golf Shop & Food Services
Now offering Titleist rental clubs. Rental shoes are also available. Licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, beverage cart and the Bear House halfway house -
which is accessed twice during your round.
Practice & Learning Centre
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Practice & Learning Centre is one of Canadas most scenic practice facilities. The Practice and Learning Centre is a double-ended, 350-yard long
facility with combination grass and artificial turf teeing areas and featuring a Short Game Area with a 10,000 square foot putting green, practice bunkers and chipping and putting
zones. Use of facility is included with all green fees.
Complimentary parking is available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, with convienient and complimentary shuttle service to the Golf Clubhouse. No reservations are
required for transportation.
Early Bird Stay & Golf Packages from $149* CAD / $119* USD per person, per night
3 nights, 3 rounds from $149* per person, per night - Book by April 30, 2018
Shorter and longer duration packages are available.
Packages are available to book over the phone only. Call 1.844.955.3263 today to speak with a Whistler based Travel Consultant.