The course offers five sets of tees for all levels of golfers, including the gold "shorty" tees for juniors and beginners alike. The full service practice facility was completely renovated in 2010 and offers 5 target greens, a practice putting green, chipping green and practice bunker. Improve your game and enroll in a lesson or clinic with a CPGA Teaching Professional.
- Driving range, practice putting green and a full short game practice area
- Custom club fitting and repair centre
- Palmers Gallery Bar & Grill, 100-seat licensed, indoor/patio dining facility
Awards & Recognition
- #5 ranked Public/resort course in BC- Vancouver Sun 2013
- "Four Stars" - Golf Digest, Place to Play
- 27th ranked public course in Canada - Globe and Mail
- "Top 100 golf course" - SCORE Golf Magazine
- "One of North America's 100 Best Golf Shops" - Golf World Business Magazine
The Nike Pro Shop
One of only two Nike Pinnacle shops in all of Canada, our golf shop features the latest from Nike Golf. Looking for a great gift? Purchase a gift card today. The Nike Pro Shop is open dawn to dusk daily.
Palmer's Gallery Bar & Grill
The Whistler Golf Club clubhouse is home to Palmer’s Gallery Bar & Grill. The restaurant boasts a spectacular 100-seat patio overlooking the 18th green and Whistler’s surrounding peaks, and features an outdoor bar and barbecue that is fast becoming one of Whistler’s favourite après spots. Palmer's Gallery is perfect for weddings, banquets or get-togethers for groups of 50 to 200 looking for a great location combined with outstanding cuisine and service.
Known in Whistler as "The Range", our practice facility is the place in Whistler to work on all aspects of your game. EVERYONE WELCOME! Warming up for your round, taking a lesson or simply stopping by to rent a club and hit a few balls, The Range has everything you need. The Range is home to the Whistler Golf Academy which offers a complete series of lesson programs including private and couples lessons, mixed and ladies group clinics, junior golf schools and more.
The facility features 5 target greens, a putting green and a short game area to work on your chipping and bunker play.
Stay & Play Golf Getaways
2-nights, 2-Rounds from $460 CAD / $346 USD per person
Whistler is Canadas Premier Golf destination offering four pristine golf courses that allow you to challenge yourself while enjoying the majestic mountain views. Choose from our multi-course stay and play golf getaways and enjoy an exceptional golf experience with outstanding value!
- Shorter and longer duration packages are available. Use the search box below to search your desired dates
- US Visitors who book now receive additional savings with the strong US dollar
- For more information, call 1.844.955.3263 today to speak with a Whistler based Golf Specialist or request a quote
*Package price based on 4 adults sharing a 2 bedroom Deluxe unit/suite. Price is based on 18 hole morning/day tee sessions during regular season dates. US $ rates based on a 1.33 exchange rate. Rates may change with fluctuations in currency.